Thursday, January 29, 2009

is january really almost over???

...is it, really??? Is January almost over, and does that mean that the second-to-the-last month of winter is almost here, and that means March isn't too far from being here... There I go again; wishing my life away. Not really; I'm wishing WINTER away! Is there anyone who isn't tired of this freezy, cold, snowy, windy, nasty weather? I've had enough. Spring will be here before we know it! Yay! (Had to end that paragraph on a positive note.)

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I will probably get back into some scrapbooking and that's a GOOD thing! Plus, I get to visit with some of my family. That's a good thing, too.

Meanwhile, I'm happy because I finished all the end-of-year tax forms that had to be done for work. What a load off my shoulders. Now I almost feel like I have too much time on my hands. Not really; there's plenty of work to do around here.

Do not lose sight of goals I set earlier this year, and add to the list:
*paint all unpainted doors in house
*paint picnic tables and trim on porches


Weather: Windy (10-25 mph); temps to 20 F; light flurries here and there; drifting on country roads

No comments:

Post a Comment